Attention Georgetown Bank Online Banking Customers
To log in to Corporate Online Banking for the first time, please follow the steps that were sent to you in the mail.
If you are a Corporate Online Banking user without secure browser, please follow these steps:
- Go to SalemFive.OLBanking.com/SmallBusiness.
- Enter your new Company ID and existing Georgetown User ID.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your User ID is case sensitive.
- Enter in your temporary password.
- Once prompted, create a new password for future use.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your new password is also case sensitive.
- Enter security questions and select a picture/phrase for your Corporate Online Banking account.
- Save your account settings.
- Please verify that the other Corporate Online Banking users at your organization have the appropriate create and release access rights.
- Make sure to reestablish any Alerts/ Recurring Internal Transfers within Corporate Online Banking.
If you are a Corporate Online Banking user with secure browser, please follow these steps:
- Go to SalemFive.OLBanking.com.
- Click on the link at the bottom of the screen to download your Salem Five Secure Browser.
- Installation will begin and a progress bar will be displayed as file folders are created or updated.
- If prompted, please allow 'Commercial Center Security' to make changes to your computer.
- When complete, select finish and restart your computer.
- Click on the desktop icon created in the installation process.
- Enter the activation key, which will be provided by Salem Five in a separate mailing, and click on the continue arrow.
- Create and Verify your new PIN, which will be used each time you login going forward.
- Select "email" receive your out-of-band verification code.
- Enter the verification code you receive and click on the continue arrow.
- Enter the PIN you previously created, and select login.
To log in to Personal Online Banking for the first time:
To log in to Personal Online Banking for the first time, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the login box at the top right of this page
2. Enter in your existing Georgetown Bank username and password
3. Bank away!