Opening a Trust Account
If you’re interested in opening a Trust account, please complete the following steps.
Trust accounts with a separate Employer Identification Number (EIN) are ineligible to use this online application and may be opened in person at one of our branches.
What Salem Five will need from you:
- Your completed Trust Application
- Completed W9 form
- Completed Delegation of Trustees form
- A copy of a government issued ID (drivers license or state-issued ID card)
- Notarized copy of the Certificate of Trust or Trust document
- Your funding check (minimum $10 per account)
Mail all of the above documentation to: Salem Five Bank, Attn: Account Opening, 210 Essex Street, Salem, MA 01970
- Additional identifying documentation may be required
- Please allow up to 10 business days after receipt of application
- Please review our Consumer Banking Services Agreement and Disclosures
- By completing and submitting the application, you are agreeing to and allowing Salem Five to obtain credit and other reference information necessary about me/us from a consumer reporting agency, credit bureau or a similar service provider for evaluation.
All supporting documents and any questions may be emailed to: email@example.com