Opening a Trust Account
If you’re interested in opening a Trust account, please complete the following steps.
Trust accounts with a separate Employer Identification Number (EIN) are ineligible to use this online application and may be opened in person at one of our branches.
What Salem Five will need from you:
- Your completed Trust Application
- A copy of a government issued ID (drivers license or state-issued ID card)
- Copy of the Certificate of Trust or Trust document
- Your funding check (minimum $100 per account)
Mail all of the above documentation to: Salem Five Bank, Attn: Account Opening, 210 Essex Street, Salem, MA 01970
- Additional identifying documentation may be required
- Please allow up to 10 business days after receipt of application
- By completing and submitting the application, you are agreeing to and allowing Salem Five to obtain credit and other reference information necessary about me/us from a consumer reporting agency, credit bureau or a similar service provider for evaluation.
All supporting documents may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions, please email us at email@example.com