Opening a Trust Account
If you would like to open an account in the name of the Trust, please read through the following and then download, fill in, and mail the application.
- Trust accounts with a separate Employer Identification Number (EIN) are ineligible to use this application method, and may be opened in person at one of branch locations.
- Trust accounts require a mailed paper application with supporting documentation
- A copy of the Trustee(s) Driver’s License or State issued photo ID is required with the application
- Additional identifying documentation may be requested
- A copy of the Certificate of Trust or the complete Trust document is required for review
- Please allow up to 10 business days for review after receipt of application
- Please note that by completing and submitting the application, you are agreeing to and allowing Salem Five to obtain credit and other reference information necessary about me/us from a consumer reporting agency, credit bureau or a similar service provider for evaluation.
Mail the completed application, ID copy(ies), Trust document and funding check to:
Salem Five Bank
Attn: Account Opening
210 Essex St.
Salem, MA 01970
All supporting documents may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If there are any questions, please email us at email@example.com