Voice Banking With Amazon Alexa
"Alexa, open Salem Five"
The Salem Five Banking Skill is a convenient way to use your voice to securely access your account information and transaction history quickly. The Salem Five Banking Skill is currently available on Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Echo Show.
Sample voice commands for the Salem Five Banking Skill include:
- “Alexa, open Salem Five.”
- “Alexa, what is my checking account balance?”
- “Alexa, what are my recent transactions?”
- “Alexa, what are my pending transactions?”
- “Alexa, what is Salem Five’s Routing Number?”
- “Alexa, what is the customer service phone number?”
- “Alexa, what are the customer support hours?”
- “Alexa, help!”
- “Alexa, logout.”
To begin using the voice banking capability, Salem Five customers will need to:
- Enable the Salem Five Banking Skill in the Amazon Alexa app or on Amazon.com
- Link to your Online or Mobile account
- Create a 6-digit security code
1. Getting Started
3. Account Information
Amazon, Alexa, and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.