Features & Benefits
- Financing for qualified veterans, reservists, active duty personnel, or eligible family members
- Low down payment options available
- Flexible income, debt, and credit requirements
- Private mortgage insurance is not required
- Available in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options
- As an active duty or veteran member of the armed forces* you’ll receive a residential appraisal fee credit up to $375 when you close a new Salem Five mortgage or home equity loan/line
Why choose Salem Five for your mortgage?
We’re the best in the business.
New home, first home, renovation, refi, jumbo? We finance the purchase of more homes than any other Massachusetts bank and when you talk to us, you’ll understand our expertise is what makes us different. We’ll be sure you know your options and help you come out ahead, which also means you’ll close quickly with a great rate.
Every day, our team helps people just like you navigate the mortgage process to their advantage. Helping you find the right mortgage is what Salem Five Mortgage Company is all about.
We ask customers in a post-closing survey about the level of expertise they experience working with Salem Five Mortgage Loan Officers – and we met or exceeded expectations 100% of the time.
President, Salem Five Mortgage Company
Contact one of our mortgage specialists directly today!
Use our mortgage calculators to learn and share
* To qualify for benefits, customer must furnish a copy of their DD-214 or current military ID