- Principal and interest payments on fixed mortgages stay the same for the life of the loan
- Consistent monthly mortgage payments allow you to budget more effectively
- You are protected from rising interest rates for the life of the loan
- A fixed mortgage is a good choice if you plan to stay in your home for a long time
- Choose from varying year terms, the most common of which are 30 year or 15 year terms
Why choose Salem Five for your mortgage?
We’re the best in the business.
New home, first home, renovation, refi, jumbo? We finance the purchase of more homes than any other Massachusetts bank and when you talk to us, you’ll understand our expertise is what makes us different. We’ll be sure you know your options and help you come out ahead, which also means you’ll close quickly with a great rate.
Every day, our team helps people just like you navigate the mortgage process to their advantage. Helping you find the right mortgage is what Salem Five Mortgage Company is all about.
We ask customers in a post-closing survey about the level of expertise they experience working with Salem Five Mortgage Loan Officers – and we met or exceeded expectations 100% of the time.
President, Salem Five Mortgage Company
Contact one of our mortgage specialists directly today!
Use our mortgage calculators to learn and share