Advanced Email and Text Alerts
Salem Five Advanced Alerts allow you to monitor your bank account activity effortlessly. You can customize account and service alerts to notify you by email and/or text message when changes have been made to your account.
Account/Service Alert Options
- Changes to your primary/secondary email address and telephone number
- Pre-designated minimum or maximum account balance
- Cleared checks
- A new statement is available
- A user ID and/or password has been changed
- An external transfer was activated
- A new deposit account was opened
- A deposit has been completed
- A Certificate of Deposit reaches maturity
- An account transfer was completed or has failed
Bill Pay Alert Options
- Payment automatically scheduled
- Primary bill pay account change
- E-Bills received and e-bill payment reminders
- Payee changes
- Payments processed
- Expedited payment processed
Debit Card Alert Options
- Transactions processed or declined
- Suspicious activity
- International/out-of-state transaction monitoring
Delivery Timing for Alerts
Alerts are sent when triggered.
to your approved email list or mark the email as not spam within your email account.
- Log in to your Salem Five Online Banking Account
- Select “Customer Service” Tab
- Select “Manage alerts” listed under "Contact Options"
Are you a Salem Five customer but haven't activated your Online Banking? Enroll now.
Not yet a customer? Apply online.