With Salem Five's Text Banking, you can effortlessly monitor your banking activities. Standard text messaging rates from your wireless provider may apply.
- From a PC, log on to Salem Five Online Banking
- Select "Manage mobile banking settings", a Quick Link on the left menu of the "Accounts Overview" screen.
- Follow on screen instructions to "enroll a mobile device for mobile banking."
- With your mobile device enrolled, click "Activate Now" next to "Text Banking."
- Follow "Activation Instructions" with Activation Code provided.
- Look for text confirmation and be sure to save 79680 in your phone's contacts as "Salem Five Text Messaging."
Once you've setup text messaging through Salem Five Online Banking you can use the following commands by texting them to 79680:
|Text Message Commands |
|B ||"Balance", provides a summary of available balances for all accounts. |
|H ||"History", provides a summary of recent transactions per account. |
|C ||"Command", sends a list of available text banking commands. |
|HE ||"Help", sends help content for text banking. |
|L ||"Login", sends a URL for the Salem Five mobile web site. |
|S ||"Stop", de-activates all Salem Five text services. |
Are you a Salem Five customer but haven't set up Online Banking? Enroll now.
Not yet a customer? Apply online.