OPEN Savings Account
Let's Get Ready to Open Your Salem Five Account:
To open a new account online, you must be able, and consent to, receiving account disclosures and agreements electronically. Please read the following disclosure information and provide your consent below to continue.
- You will be required to upload a copy of your state issued ID.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident alien with a green card.
- At this time, we DO NOT accept applicants with addresses in Puerto Rico.
Important Information Regarding Online Account Opening Consent
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- A current version of internet browsers and bit encryption requirements we support and connection to the internet
- For printing purposes, a current version of a program that reads and displays PDF files (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader)
By clicking the "I/We Consent" box below, I agree that:
- I have access to a computer that meets the technical requirements described above.
- I wish to receive account opening disclosures and agreements in electronic format. I understand that I may request a paper copy of a disclosure or agreement at any time by contacting Salem Five Support at (800) 850-5000 or at any branch location.
- I am a consumer, and I intend to use my account only for personal, family or household purposes.
- By virtue of applying and reading the consent agreement, I have provided reasonable demonstration that I will be able to access the applicable disclosures and agreements.
- I understand it is my responsibility to update information needed for Salem Five to contact me electronically (for example, if my email address changes after account opening).
If I am opening an account in more than one name (a joint account with right of survivorship), my click is authorized by all joint owners and represents the consent of all of us.
If you are unable to read any of the Technical Requirements or Consumer Consent above, please do not proceed with this application and instead contact us at (800) 850-5000.
Want to open this account in the name of a Trust? Click here
(Trust accounts with a separate Employer Identification Number (EIN) are ineligible to use this application method, and may be opened in person at one of our branch locations.)