Salem Five InfoArmor
Enroll in InfoArmor through Salem Five and your protection includes PrivacyArmor, WalletArmor and IdentityMD.
Salem Five offers proactive solutions to help you protect your identity and give you peace of mind.
With the ever-changing, fast-paced advancement of technology, no one can go at it alone when it comes to identity protection. In 2011, criminals committed $18 billion in identity fraud against U.S. consumers and that number is expected to rise each year. At Salem Five we work hard to be more than one step ahead of these criminals at all times.
Salem Five maintains safety and security as a top priority for our clients and employees, with continual investment in our systems and technologies. We have a variety of measures established to help protect you and your accounts, and encourage you to take advantage of the latest features available, such as setting up advanced alerts in your on line banking. We've established a variety of security measures to help protect you and your identity.
But what about the other ways you put your identity out there? Like email addresses and social media, to cell phone accounts and loyalty programs, like frequent flyer clubs. Now Salem Five has partnered with a leading identity protection company, InfoArmor, to offer you the opportunity for enhanced security and peace of mind.
- SNAPD Identity Monitoring of over 700 billion data points
- Privacy Advocates who provide full remediation services to restore your identity
- $25,000 reimbursement policy for out-of-pocket expenses
- IdentityMD access to proactively prevent fraud and restore your identity if you become a victim
- WalletArmor to proactively safeguard and quickly replace contents of a lost or stolen wallet to mitigate damages
- Outbound phone calls by our Privacy Advocates® to discuss any identity issues that may arise
- Less unwanted solicitations such as junk mail, telemarketing calls, and preapproved credit offers
- Ongoing monthly email updates and alerts for both identity fraud and suspicious activity, letting you know “Status Secure” - along with helpful tips
Additional Identity Theft Resources
Click here for additional identity theft tips and resources.