Online Banking FAQs
What is Salem Five Online Banking?
Salem Five's Online Banking service provides a convenient access to your account information and account transactions using the Internet. It makes banking easier and it's available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from your desktop or mobile device.
What are the features of this service?
With Salem Five Online Banking you can:
- Open accounts
- View real-time account activity for all your accounts
- Pay bills electronically
- Send expedited payments
- View, download and print online statements for deposit and loan accounts
- Initiate real-time transfers between Salem Five accounts, and schedule recurring transfers
- Initiate external transfers
- View check images online
- Search and sort specific transactions. Create user reports to track activity in different categories (including QuickBooks)
- Export information to spreadsheet or accounting software
- Reorder checks
- Initiate stop payments online to save time
- Set up account alerts
- Send secure emails to Salem Five at your convenience
To access Salem Five Online Banking what do I need to do?
You must have Internet access through a computer with browser software that supports 128-bit encryption. It is highly recommended that you refer to our list of approved browsers and operating systems to optimize Online Banking performance.
Is Salem Five Online Banking a secure way to do my banking?
Yes. Salem Five utilizes several types of technology to ensure the security of your banking information.
Can I change my email address within Online Banking?
Yes, it's easy! Select the "Customer Service" tab from your Online Banking menu, click on Change Email Address, enter your new email address and click Submit.