Remote Deposit Capture
Time is money, so spend less time depositing checks and more time running your business.
- Step 1 – Scan your checks using an approved check scanner
- Step 2 – Transmit your checks to Salem Five for deposit via a secure internet connection
- Step 3 – Deposit your money quickly, safely, and electronically
How is RDC different?
- Receive checks from your customers, scan them and electronically transmit them to Salem Five for deposit - no need to photo copy checks, digital images are available.
- Check images are sent electronically to a clearing agency and then forwarded electronically to the paying bank.
- Receive same day ledger credit on all deposits transmitted before 5:00 p.m. (on a business day)
Features and Benefits
- Quick Installation-set-up is simple and takes a matter of minutes.
- If you would like in-person, over-the-phone or online assistance with installation or training, simply contact us.
- Reporting-manage and review your corporate reporting from anywhere.
- Research-RDC allows you to perform account research on your own schedule instead of depending on someone at the bank.
- Web-Based Training-there are no time-consuming classes or complicated instruction manuals associated with learning to install and use Remote Deposit Capture. You’ll be up in running in no time thanks to our web-based training that’s available 24/7.
- Duplicate Detection-offered across all deposit points, ensuring that your deposit is accurate. Remote Deposit Capture alerts you of any duplicates and decreases the margin of error caused by manual keying.
- Consolidate Your Banking Business-if you have offices in multiple geographically-dispersed locations, RDC may enable you to consolidate multiple banking relationships into one, eliminating the costs of transferring funds among other banks and the time-consuming task of reconciling multiple accounts.
- Streamline your operations and minimize paperwork-you no longer need to make copies of paper checks for your own records. All of your check images are available online for later retrieval.
- Minimize risk and fraud theft-RDC uses technology to make depositing your checks electronically more secure than mailing or transporting paper checks from your office to the bank. Gain more control over return items-you’ll be notified sooner if a check bounces, is fraudulent or is returned because of insufficient funds.
- Windows 7
- 1 GB of free space on hard drive, 512 MB RAM
- Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader
- High speed internet connection
Frequently Asked Questions