Salem Five Business Banking Mobile App
Available for all Web Cash Manager customers.
Don’t have Web Cash Manager? Click here to learn more and enroll.
The Salem Five Mobile Business Banking app gives businesses anytime access to manage their accounts wherever they have mobile data connection.
Business Mobile Banking features include:
- Easily check balances, deposit checks, make internal transfers, see transactions and find Salem Five locations and ATMs wherever you have phone access.
- Mobile Check Deposit—deposit checks on-the-go! Just snap a picture to submit a deposit. With the Mobile Business Banking app businesses can also view mobile deposited check items. Deposit details available at salemfive.com/mdc
- Mobile Bill Pay—easily pay bills, schedule payments, cancel payments and review activity.
- Available for both the iPhone® and Android™. Tablet banking is also available for iPads® and Android™ tablets.
Before downloading the Business Mobile Banking Mobile App:
- You must be enrolled in Web Cash Manager and have your mobile phone number on file. To do so, simply log into Web Cash Manager and navigate to the “Administration” tab. Under “Self Administration”, select “Manage contact preferences.” After adding your mobile phone number, you may now download the mobile app.
- To add a sub-user, go to “Manage Users” under the “Administration” tab, and select the user needing access. Next, scroll down and click on the “Edit Services & Accounts”.
- Click the “Add” link to the right of “Mobile Banking” and “Mobile RDC” to enable both services. You MUST enable at least one account for the user to deposit to.
- Click the “SAVE CHANGES” button to the right to save the user settings. You MUST also the click “SAVE CHANGES” at the bottom left to make these changes effective.
- If you are not the Admin for Web Cash Manager, you will need to have the account administrator grant you access rights for Mobile Banking and Mobile RDC before you can access the Business Banking App.
- Once you have been granted rights to “Mobile Banking” and “Mobile RDC” by the account administrator, you will need to login to Web Cash Manager and add your mobile phone number.
To do so, simply log into Web Cash Manager and navigate to the “Administration” tab. Under “Self Administration”, select “Manage contact preferences.” After adding your mobile phone number, you may now download the mobile app.
Questions regarding enrollment? Call or email the contact Center at 800.850.5000.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.